Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider – Continental Days and Nights Shift - Commercial Building – City of London, Aldgate - £42,000
Are you an Electrical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in the City of London by Aldgate. CBW is currently looking for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located by Aldgate. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Working with the maintenance team on-site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical, and fabric maintenance to the following. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000 for further training and career progression.Duties:
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
3 days, 3 nights, 4 off, 4 days, 6 off, 4 nights, 4 off – Days and Nights
06:00am to 18:00pm – 18:00pm to 06.00amPackage
- Up to £42,000
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Electrical qualified (C&G, NVQ etc)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- High Voltage certified (Current or Expired)
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness at Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!