Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Continental Shift Pattern (Days & Nights) - London (Canary Wharf) - £38,000
Are you an Electrical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a role in Canary Wharf?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW is currently looking for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial / blue chip building located in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £38,000, further training, career progression and they are also able to recruit for this position on a temporary to permanent basis should that option be more favourable.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Continental shift pattern - Days & Nights
08:00am to 20:00pm & 20:00pm to 08:00amRequirements
- Electrical qualified level 2&3 (C&G, NVQ etc)
- 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
- Good Leadership & Management skills
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!