Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Monday to Thursday / NIGHTS ONLY - Commercial Building – Central London (Waterloo) - £42,000
Are you an Electrical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a Night's only role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in Central London. CBW is currently looking for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located close to Waterloo station. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will work on a nights only shift pattern (Monday to Thursday) Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000, further training, career progression and they are also able to recruit for this position on a temporary to permanent basis should that option be more favourable.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Monday to Thursday - Nights only
22:00pm to 06:00amRequirements
- Electrical qualified (C&G, NVQ etc)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
- Good Leadership & Management skills
Please send your CV to Daniel Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!