Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off - Commercial Building – City of London, Liverpool Street - £42,000
Are you an Electrical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in the City of London by Liverpool Street. CBW are currently looking for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in commercial building located in by Liverpool Street. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000 further training and career progression.Duties:
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4on 4off – Days and Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm – 19:00pm to 07.00amPackage
- Up to £42,000
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Electrical qualified (C&G, NVQ etc)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- High Voltage certified (Current or Expired)
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness
at Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!