Shift M&E Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off (Days Only) - Commercial Building - London (Euston) - Up to £39,500
Are you an M&E Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you bored of working nights?
Are you looking for a 4on 4off days only shift?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for two M&E Shift Maintenance Engineers to be based in commercial building located in by Euston station. The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £39,500 further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4on 4off - Days only
07:00am to 19:00pmPackage
- Up to £39,500
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Potential HV training, Ipaf and simmtronic training
- Company pension
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ etc)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- High Voltage certified (Current or Expired)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!