Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off - Days & Nights - Iconic / Historical Building - Central London - £38,000
Are you a Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work in a famous / historical building?
Are you happy on a 4on 4off shift pattern?
If the answer is yes, then read on?
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in Covent Garden. CBW are currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a historical / famous building in Central London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £38,000, overtime, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4on 4off - Days & Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amRequirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!