Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off / Days only - London (Victoria) - Up to £40,000
Are you trying to come off night shifts?
Are you looking for a days only shift pattern
If the answer is yes, then read on?
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial building located near London Victoria. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £36,000, overtime, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4on 4off - Days Only
07:00am to 19:00pmPackage
- £40,000 basic salary
- 20 Days Shift Holiday
- Training and Career Progression
- Overtime available
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!