Shift Maintenance Electrician - (Days Only Shift Pattern) - Unique Building (Client Direct) - Tower Hill - Temp to Perm £20.90 per Hour
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a unique commercial building / estate in London (Tower Hill) The successful candidates will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Blue chip office etc). Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £20.90 per hour + overtime, further training and career progression.
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Hours of work
The shift pattern is 7 on 3 off followed by 7 on 4 off before the cycle starts again
The early shift starts on Tuesday morning 07h00 and finishes at 15h45 until the following Monday.
The late shift starts on Friday morning at 10h00 and finishes at 18h45 until the following Thursday.
(38.5 Hours per Week)
34 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Plenty of Overtime
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of critical plant: UPS system, Generators, Control panel, Power Distribution, Chillers, HVAC
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Mechanical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a bank / data centre / commercial Office
- Low Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
- High Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
- Previous experience working a shift pattern
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!