Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - 4ON 4 OFF / Days only - London (Bond Street) - Temp to Perm or Perm £38,000
Are you looking for a 4on 4off days only shift role?
Are you electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Are you happy to work in Bond Street?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial building located a short walk from Bond Street station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with C&G, 18th Edition and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance experience. Working with the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
4ON 4OFF - Days only
07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Single person shifts - You will report to the Contract Manager on site, however you will be the resident engineer on shift (i.e. You will be working the shift on your own carrying out maintenance duties)
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
- Happy to be on call
- Immediately available or can start at short notice (High desirable)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.