Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off / Days & Nights - London (Liverpool Street) - £42,200
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want to work on a 4on 4 off shift pattern?
Are you looking for a role close to Liverpool Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on?
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for X3 Shift Maintenance Electrician's to be based in a corporate commercial building located near Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £42,200, overtime, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
2 days & 2 nights, 4 off
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amPackage
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Further training & career progression
- Company pension
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!