Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre - West London & Slough - Up to £46,000
Are you a Shift Technician looking for a new challenge?
Do you have Data Centre Experience?
Do you live in West London?
If yes, then read on...…
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in West London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a critical Data Centre in Slough & West London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £46,000, further training, overtime and career progression.
Hours of work
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
06:30am to 18:30pm & 18:30pm to 06:30am
- Up to £46,000 Basic Salary
- 22 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable)
- Data Centre experience
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Daniel Barber
for more Information!