Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - London (Oxford Circus) Continental Day Shift - £40,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want to work on a continental / days only shift pattern?
Are you looking for a role close to Oxford Circus?
If the answer is yes, then read on?
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a corporate commercial building located near Oxford Circus. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £40,000, overtime, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballasts, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4on, 4off, 6days, 4off, 4 days, 6off - Days only