Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip Building - London (Liverpool Street) - £42,000
Are you a Shift Electrician looking for a new challenge?
Do you have current or expired HV certification?
Do you want to work near Liverpool Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial / blue chip building located a short walk from Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) current or previous HV with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £42,000, further training, overtime and career progression.
Hours of work
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- HV & LV duties
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amPackage
- £42,000 Basic Salary
- 20 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Death in service
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Season Ticket Loan (after 6 months’ service)
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- HVAP / LVAP - Current or expired
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Ben Joselyn
for more Information!