X4 Shift Mechanical / HVAC Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Foot Mobile / London Portfolio - Up to £38,000
Are you a qualified Mechanical or HVAC Engineer?
Are you looking for a shift role (Days only)?
Are you happy working across a portfolio of buildings in London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a family run FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for X4 Mechanical Maintenance / HVAC Engineers to cover in the region of 35 commercial buildings located in London. The successful candidates will be mechanically / HVAC biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a Foot Mobile position and will require the successful candidates to attend a number of sites where he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive maintenance to mechanical plant with particular emphasis on AHU/FCU maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £38,000 per annum based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance on Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings and compressors
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds etc)
- Ensuring log books are kept up to date
- Escorting specialist sub contractors
- Assisting other engineers
- Offering technical support
- You will not be required to carry out plumbing or fabric duties.
Shift Pattern: 4on 4off, 6on 6off (Days only)
Hours: 07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical or Air Conditioning
- F-Gas - Highly desirable (Not essential / Training provided)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of critical plant: Chillers, HVAC, AHU, FCU's etc
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- You must be happy to work on a "Foot Mobile" basis and attend multiple sites (i.e. This is not a mobile role where a vehicle is provided)
- Opportunity to work for a family business
- Up to £38,000
- Zones 1&2 Travel card
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Overtime available
- Training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!