Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off / Days & Nights - London (Liverpool Street) - £42,200
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want to work on a 4on 4 off shift pattern?
Are you looking for a role close to Liverpool Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on?
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for X3 Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to be based in a corporate commercial building located near Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased / qualified (C&G, NVQ etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, basic electrical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £42,200, overtime, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance on Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings and compressors
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Basic plumbing duties
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds etc)
- Ensuring log books are kept up to date
- Escorting specialist sub contractors
- Assisting other engineers
- Offer technical support to other engineers / clients
2 days & 2 nights, 4 off
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amPackage
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Further training & career progression
- Company pension
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical or Air Conditioning
- An understanding of critical plant: Chillers, HVAC, AHU, FCU's etc
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!