Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off - Commercial Building - London (Liverpool Street) - Up to £42,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you mechanically qualified?
Are you looking for a 4on 4off shift pattern?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in modern / blue chip commercial building located by Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ, Apprenticeship trained etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, basic electrical and fabric maintenance to the following (Landlord and Tenant area's). In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000 further training, overtime available and career progression.
Hours of work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub contractors
4on 4off - Days & Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amPackage
- Up to £42,000
- 20 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Further training
- Company pension
- Private medical
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical / Apprenticeship trained
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of mechanical plant: Chillers, HVAC, Boilers, Pumps etc
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!