Brighton, UK - Small Works Electrician - Commercial Retail Portfolio - Brighton, South Coast - up to £40,000 per annum
Small Works Electrician - Commercial Retail Portfolio - Brighton, South Coast - up to £40,000 per annum Apply Now
Exciting opportunity to work for an established national Service Provider company situated on the South Coast in Brighton. CBW is currently recruiting for an established Small Works Electrician to work in the existing projects team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in projects, will work in a number of commercial retail contracts based in Brighton.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000, further training, and career progression.
Hours of work & Salary
· Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
· Will have to work some night shifts
· Up to £40,000 per annum
· Overtime rates x1.5 weekdays and double time at the weekend
· Ensure that the Contractual efficiently meets all the relevant KPI & SLA requirements.
· Carry out electrical installation works as required both in and out of hours.
· Work as part of a team utilising other skills as required.
· Procure materials in coordination with the Project Manager
· Pre-Start meeting before working with internal teams
· Be available to attend or manage critical call-outs and provide written incidents reports as required including preparing the basis of the quotes for the remedial works required.
· Ensure the annual PAT testing of tools and equipment are kept up to date.
· Carry out engineering works as directed by the Project Managers.
· Assist in the production of quotes as required for Managers across the business.
· Production of Test and Commissioning Certificates
· General overseeing of Project works and reporting
· NVQ level 3 electrotechnical essential
· 18th Edition
· Electrical Testing & Inspection essential
· A good knowledge of electrical services
· Sound level of administration and organisational skills
· Proven practical experience within the electrical industry
· Commitment to providing a high-quality service and willing to work flexibly
· Work overtime when required
· Mechanical experience desirable but not essential
If you are interested in the role please send your Cv to Toby Filtness on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toby on 02035833099.