Static Air Conditioning Engineer – Fulham, South West London – up to £39,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Static Commercial Air Conditioning engineer to supply this service to the existing client on-site.
You will be joining their current maintenance team on-site working on a high-end residential contract based in Fulham, South West London. You will be responsible for all commercial Air conditioning maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.Requirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £39,000
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full company uniform
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service/maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers, and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid missing the opportunity.