Static Commercial Gas Engineer – Watford - Up to £38,000
Are you a commercial gas engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based on a static site in Watford.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a static Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a commercial office contract based in Watford. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Commercial gas engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression. The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. Experience or qualifications in other disciplines is essential such as electrical, mechanical or Air conditioning. Experience in Oil, LPG and Biomas tickets would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have experience in boilers, burners and boosters.Requirements
- Commercial GasSafe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 minimum
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- Call Out
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform