Static Refrigeration Engineer - Client Direct - Central London - Up to £23 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for directly for the client situated in Central London. I am currently recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to be based in a static role in Central London. The successful candidate will be a full qualified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineerwith C&G / NVQ / F-Gas with a proven track record in commercial building / refrigeration maintenance.
In return the company are offering an hourly rate of up to £23 per Hour based on qualifications / experience, further training and career progression. This will initially start as a on going contract position with weekly pay.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00 am to 16:00pm - 35 Hour week
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report into the Contract Manager
- Carry out Maintenance on all refrigeration and air conditioning across a large static site including fridges and all canteen equipment
- A strong understanding of mechanical plant including split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant
- HVAC Service and Maintenance
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- F-GAS 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Strong Air conditioning & Refrigeration knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building Services experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience of service delivery in high profile building
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!