Water Treatment Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - Central London - £32,000
Do you have Water Treatment / Plumbing experience?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Would you like to work in Central London?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Water Treatment Engineer / Plumber to be based in a multi-tenanted commercial office located near Waterloo Station. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in water treatment ideally with some plumbing experience. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £32,000, overtime and further training or even employ someone on a temp to perm basisKey Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Small plumbing jobs such as dead leg removal
- Daily, weekly and monthly analytical testing of cooling towers and closed systems.
- Chilled Water systems
- Water flushing
- Disinfecting mains water pipes and hot & cold water systems when the need arises
- Working with chemicals such as chemical dosing
- Surveys on hot and cold water systems
- Carry out general building maintenance
- Knowledge of the following; Calorifiers, Cooling Towers - Disinfection, Circulation pumps, Temp tests, Tank Cleans, Chlorination's, Water softeners, Cold water storage tanks, Dip Slides
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- City and Guilds in Plumbing - Desirable
- City and Guilds in Water Treatment - Desirable
- City and Guilds Legionella control within hot and cold water systems - Desirable
- Demonstrate previous experience in water system remediation/maintenance works
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material
- Fully trained and knowledgeable on the ACOP L8 regulations
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Daniel Baber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information