Water Treatment Engineer / Plumber - FM Service Provider - Hospital - West London (Park Royal) - Temp to Perm - £18.00 per hour / £33,000
Do you live near Park Royal?
Do you have Water Treatment experience?
Are you immediately available?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in West London. CBW are currently looking for a Water Treatment Engineer / Plumber to be based in a large hospital in West London (Located near Park Royal) The successful candidate will have a proven track record in water treatment ideally with some plumbing experience. This is a temporary to permanent role, so therefore he or she will start on a temporary basis with an hourly rate paying £18.00 per hour (Equivalent to £33,000 per annum). If you perform well and pass your trial period, you will then be considered for the full time role on site, which pays up to £33,000 per annum.Key Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Basic plumbing tasks
- Daily, weekly and monthly analytical testing of cooling towers and closed systems.
- Cooling tower and tank cleaning
- Acid de-scaling and inspecting of cooling towers and calorifiers.
- Small plumbing jobs such as dead leg removal and pipe alterations
- Water flushing
- Disinfecting mains water pipes and hot & cold water systems when the need arises
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly monitoring of water treatment plant
- Working with chemicals such as chemical dosing
- Surveys on hot and cold water systems
- Knowledge of the following; Calorifiers, Cooling Towers - Disinfection and Cooling Towers Installation of dosage pumps & Filters, Circulation pumps, Temp tests, Tank Cleans, Chlorination's, Water softeners, Cold water storage tanks, Dip Slides
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- City and Guilds in Plumbing - Desirable
- City and Guilds in Water Treatment - Desirable
- City and Guilds Legionella control within hot and cold water systems - Desirable
- Demonstrate previous experience in water system remediation/maintenance works
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material
- Fully trained and knowledgeable on the ACOP L8 regulations
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice (Essential)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information!