X10 M&E Maintenance Engineers - Large Corporate / Blue Chip Buildings - Client Direct - London / Canary Wharf - £41,200
Are you looking for an in-house maintenance role?
Do you want to work in Canary Wharf?
Are you Electrically or Mechanically qualified?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for x10 M&E Maintenance Engineers to work in a number of blue chip commercial offices in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical or blue chip site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). Working with the in-house maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £41,200 further training and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Monday to Friday (Split shifts between 06:00am to 21:00pm)
1 - 6 weekends (3 days off the following week in lieu)
IMPORTANT - You must be able to start at 6:00am in Canary Wharf
* There are also continental shift roles available (Days only - 07:00am to 19:00pm)Requirements
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of critical plant: UPS system, Generators, Control panel, Power Distribution, Chillers, HVAC
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Able to provide references (3-5 year work history)
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!