London, UK - Account Manager- FM Service Provider – Central London - up to £70,000 per annum
Account Manager- FM Service Provider – Central London - up to £70,000 per annum Apply Now
Are you an experienced FM Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience managing a large FM contract with multiple sites?
A brilliant opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider based across a portfolio in London has arisen!
My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to be based across a large Commercial Portfolio situated in the centre of London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and hold previous FM Account / Contract Manager Experience.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary & package, further training and the opportunity to work for a company considered a market leader in its field!
Working with the client on site and reporting into Operations Director, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties.
· Report directly into the Operations Director
· Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the portfolio
· Recruitment of any new staff
· Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
· Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
· Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
· Management of all reports.
· P&L responsibility of £5m +
· Offer technical support to the client, Contract Manager and the engineering team
· Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
· Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
· Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
· Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
· Attend regular client meetings
Hours of Work & Salary
· £70,000 + Package
· Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
· 8.00am – 17:00pm
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance management
· Experience of service delivery across a commercial portfolio
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
· Electrically / Mechanically qualified – Not essential
· Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Attend client meetings when required
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.