Account Manager - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip - London (City) - Up to £65,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to be responsible for a commercial / blue chip building in the City. He or she will ensure the day to day running of the contract. In return the company is offering a competitive package paying up to £65,000 + package, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Financial Accountability (P&L)
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis
- Management of all reports
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Responsible for the permit system
- Attend client meetings
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Experience of critical plant
- Experience of service delivery across critical / blue chip sites
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!