Account Manager - FM Service Provider - London Bridge - Commercial Office Building - Temp to Perm - Up to £65,000
Are you an experienced FM Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you immediately available and like the idea of working for an established service provider?
Would you like to pursue a new opportunity on a temp to perm basis?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for an established FM Service Provider based in London has arisen! CBW is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager (Hard Services) to be based across a commercial estate situated in the centre of London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and hold previous Account / Contract Manager Experience. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000, overtime and the chance to work at this very modern site. This is a temporary to permanent position, so therefore the candidate must be willing to be paid via a weekly timesheet. Should he or she impress during their trial period, they will then have the opportunity to be offered/Interviewed for the full-time role.
Working with the client on site, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following supervisory and maintenance tasks.
Hours of Work
- Report directly into the Operations Director
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- P&L responsibility
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Arrange specialist sub-contractors
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings when required
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
8.00am – 17:00pmRequirements
- Electrically / Mechanically qualified
- C&G / NVQ Level 2&3 - Essential
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Experience of service delivery in high profile office
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings if required
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Ben
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.