London, UK - Account Manager- FM Service Provider –London, Liverpool Street- up to £65,000 per annum
Account Manager- FM Service Provider –London, Liverpool Street- up to £65,000 per annum Apply Now
Are you an experienced FM Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
A brilliant opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider based across a portfolio in London has arisen!
My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to be based at an Iconic Building situated in the centre of London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, hold previous FM Account / Contract Manager Experience and managing a large engineering team.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary & package, further training and the opportunity to work for a company considered a market leader in its field!
Working with the client on site and reporting into Operations Director, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties.
· Report directly into the Operations Director
· Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the portfolio
· Recruitment of any new staff
· Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
· Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
· Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
· Management of all reports.
· P&L responsibility of £3m +
· Offer technical support to the client, Contract Manager and the engineering team
· Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
· Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
· Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
· Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
· Attend regular client meetings
Hours of Work & Salary
· £65,000 + Package
· Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
· 8.00am – 17:00pm
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance management
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
· Electrically / Mechanically qualified
· Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Attend client meetings when required
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.