Account Manager - FM Service Provider - New Trophy Building - London (City) - Up to £75,000 + Package / Bonus
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider. CBW are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to be based in a new blue chip office / Residential building in London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally working within a large blue chip office. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £75,000 + 10% bonus, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers
- Work closely with the Contract Support to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Support the Helpdesk in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Meet with clients to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings where required.
- Provide Weekly Flash reports for each contract to the appropriate client manager/s, where appropriate
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Plan PPM schedules for sites.
- Risk Management.
- Man Management/Team Development.
- Financial Management –Full ownership of P&L, Debt and WIP Disciplinary and Conflict management.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Produce dilapidation reports.
- Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested.
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
- Carry out monthly site reviews.
- Promote H&S culture across the whole team
- Attend operational meetings as required
- Ensure regular communication with the engineering team.
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing an engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Residential experience
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!