Building Manager - Facilities Management - Client Direct - Central London - £70,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to work client side for a leading property management company based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Building Manager for a new flagship commercial office development in Central London. He or she you will be managing the delivery of an effective facilities management service through in-house staff, suppliers and consultants - across hard and soft services, ensuring a first class FM service is delivered. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £70,000 + package, further training and career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the designated building(s) and staff located therein.
- To oversee and monitor tenant alterations and improvements to ensure that such works are carried out in accordance with the agreed guidelines/procedures, approval documentation and lease requirements.
- To maintain excellent landlord/tenant relationships and to ensure that all services as required by the respective leases are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- To ensure good tenant communications on all issues relating to day-to-day operation of the building and facilities provided.
- To maintain good relationships with the general public exposed to or using the facilities provided by the internal and external building.
- To set the scope and specifications for the cleaning requirements and to ensure that the required standards are maintained through audits and SLAs.
- To ensure that all incidents with insurance implications are reported to the Insurance Department and to progress the insurance incident report procedures and to keep all the relevant parties fully informed of progress.
- To prepare and manage the service charge budget for the building and to ensure that all such expenditure is controlled and monitored in line with company policies and procedures.
- To liaise with the Building Services Manager and Engineering Supervisor to ensure that the appropriate direction and support is provided in respect of the engineering/maintenance requirements of the building.
- To ensure that the necessary building engineering services operate correctly and efficiently and to monitor all energy related consumption in order to maximise potential savings.
- To ensure that all subordinates efficiently discharge their stated responsibilities.
- To control and monitor the waste disposal and recycling operation of the building to ensure that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained at all times and in accordance with Waste Management Strategy.
- To liaise with the Car Park Manager in matters relating to the administration of car parking facilities for the building’s tenants on the Estate.
- To liaise with the Personnel Department in order to maximise performance and contribution of building staff by the setting and achievement of objectives in respect of recruitment, training and motivation.
- To formulate the building “Tenant Manuals” and to ensure that the stated rules and regulations for the building are implemented and updated as necessary.
- To prepare operational reports and to carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the Director, Building Management.
- To manage the reception service team in all matters relating to the buildings visitor and tenant access requirements
- A relevant professional qualification is essential, with membership of a professional organisation being desirable.
- Experience of premises and environmental management of multi-occupied properties with both office and retail space is essential.
- A sound knowledge and appreciation of technical and operational facilities required by prestigious and “intelligent” buildings.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of facilities management and ideally have a strong background in office fit-outs, approvals and leases.
- The incumbent must be numerate, possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to motivate/organise staff resources effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in financial and budgetary control/management.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and write concise comprehensive reports.
- Capable of implementing strategy through development of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety to IOSH/ NEBOSH standard.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!