Building Services Manager - Client Direct – Moorgate, London- up to £56,000 + package
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a Client Directly at a Large Commercial complex in Moorgate, Central London. Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will be responsible for all technical issues across the complex as well as the overall responsibility for the day to day running of the site. The successful candidate will also be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Manager within commercial building maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £56,000 + package, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Key duties & responsibilities
- Up to £56,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 28 Days Holiday
- Up to 12.5% Matched Pension Contribution
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for all Technical issues across the complex
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Strong understanding of Building Compliance and regulations
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- P&L responsibility
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Educated to degree level in Building Services / Engineering or associated membership of relevant professional bodies - CIBSE, IMechE, CABE, RAEng etc
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- HV Qualification (Desired)
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Previous experience of managing large engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in the above position or would like more information please send your Cv to Ben Joselyn on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com