Business Development Manager - M&E/FM Contractor - Kent - Up to £50,000
Are you a BDM looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you looking for a role in Kent?
Do you have M&E, FM or Construction sales experience / knowledge?
Exciting opportunity to work for an M&E/FM contractor situated in Kent. CBW are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for a family run business based in Kent. As a Business Development Manager, you will have responsibility for sales activities within the assigned operational team, from lead generation through to close. Work for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with Company vision and values. The successful candidate will have previously worked as a Sales Representative, Field Sales Representative, BDM, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Area sales manager or similar role covering M&E, Facilities Maintenance, Fit out, Fire alarms / and Cleaning within the commercial/residential sector.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for bids, tenders, presentations and contract negotiations
- Establishing new business opportunities with Main/Sub Contractors by market research, networking and attending industry events.
- Attend regular client meetings to ascertain upcoming projects and anticipated headcounts
- Liaise with internal staff / Managers and clients to increase sales revenues with existing clients
- Liaise with Managers and clients to secure new leads / business
- Produce all paperwork in order to secure business e.g. PQQ's tenders, proposals etc.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models and ability to produce proposals, PQQ’s including costings, schedules and sales documentation
- Assist with input to large tenders when required
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the Company offers to their business issues
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities to maintain accurate records.
- Supply sales reports as requested by the company owner
- Extensive sales experience, with proven record of winning and maintaining business, ideally in M&E, Construction or Facilities management services industry
- Proven ability to develop and maintain excellent client and prospect relationship in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and conversion
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments and have the ability to interact and cooperate with all Company employees
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Company core values
- Have the ability to manage and prepare tender proposals and demonstrate the ability to manage prospect opportunities and tender projects to successful completion
- Be commercial and financially aware
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to produce presentations, tenders, proposals documents
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to confidently deliver presentations when tendering for new business and building relationships
- Full, clean driving license (UK)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information and ask for Dean White