Compliance Manager - FM Service Provider - London / Multi-Sites - Up to £45,000
An exciting opportunity to work for a privately owned FM Service Provider situated in London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in compliance with a facilities management role. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £45,000 based on qualifications and experience. He or she will be responsible for the compliance of a contract portfolio consisting for circa 40+ sites.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying out audits in-line with the health, safety, quality and environment audit programme that provides assurance that the contract is operating in-line with the contract performance indicators, policies and is compliant with health, safety and environmental guidelines and regulations
- Reporting issues raised during these audits and ensuring that effective remedial action
- Maintain quality management and audit standards within the facilities management operations contract portfolio
- Ownership of site quality systems, driving compliance and continuous improvement
- Communicating with contractors and internal employees to enable the efficiency of the department, including all services reports are obtained in a timely manner
- Undertake a programme of risk based audits to provide contract management with assurance that the contract complies with legislative and Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Implementation of appropriate control systems to ensure and demonstrate statutory compliance for the property portfolio.
- Accountable for leading the HSQE Corporate reporting framework and all associated analysis and reporting
- Supporting with delivery of new contract mobilisations
- You will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in Estates, Engineering, Construction or FM as well as having experience of working with ISO 45001 and CAFM systems.
- A proven track record in compliance
- Flexible to cover sites in London (Surrounding areas)
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information