Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip Building - London (City) - Temporary Contract - Up to £26.00 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a temporary Contract Manager (3 month contract) to be based at a blue chip commercial office located in London (Covering 6/7 buildings). The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a management position. He or she will be responsible for the day to day running of the contract including; Managing the FM engineering team, Oversee projects and ensure H&S is adhered to and attend client meetings to name a few.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the contract portfolio
- Recruitment of any new staff required across the sites
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site teams.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports
- A trade qualification (M&E - C&G, HNC, HND etc)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile / blue chip commercial offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the client and engineering team
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice (Essential)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!