Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - Blue chip / Critical Building - London (Canary Wharf) - Up to 60,000
Are you a Contract Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have HV knowledge and experience in planning and implementing shutdowns.
Do you want to work in Canary Wharf?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be based in a corporate / critical Building located in London (Canary Wharf). The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally working within a critical / high profile building. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers
- Work closely with the Contract Support & Technical team to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Meet with the client to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings when required.
- Provide Weekly Flash reports for each contract to the appropriate client manager/s, where appropriate
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Plan PPM schedules for sites.
- Risk Management.
- Man Management/Team Development.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Produce dilapidation reports.
- Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested.
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
- Carry out monthly site reviews.
- Promote H&S culture across the whole team
- Attend operational meetings as required
- Ensure regular communication with the engineering team.
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing an engineering team.
- Technical candidate with strong HV background.
- Must have experience in planning and implementing shutdowns.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!