Contract Manager - FM Service Provider – Canary Wharf, London- £60,000 + package
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in Canary Wharf, London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Contract Manager within commercial building maintenance. He or she will be responsible this critical site and will ensure the day to day running of the contract. In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £60,000 + package, further training and career progression.Hours of work
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- Season Ticket Loan (after 6 months’ service)
Key duties & responsibilities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perkbox platform
- Childcare Vouchers
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- P&L responsibility
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- HV Qualification (Desired)
- Previous experience of managing large engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Ben Joselyn
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 07393 832 613 or 0203 583 3099 for more Information