Contract Manager - FM Service Provider –Central London – up to £60,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Contract Manager within commercial building maintenance. He or she will be responsible for a large portfolio in Central London and will ensure the day to day running of the contract (Hard services/PPM/reactive maintenance).
In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £60,000, further training and career progression.Key duties & responsibilities
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Responsible for the permit system.
- Manage engineering team
- Attend client meetings
Hours of work
- Up to £60,000 per annum + Package
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- HV Qualification (Desired)
- Previous experience of managing a large engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.