Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - London (City) - £52,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be responsible for two commercial buildings based in London (City). He or she will ensure the day to day running of the contracts, liaising with clients, arranging sub contractors (Hard services/PPM/reactive maintenance etc). In return the company is offering a competitive package paying £52,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Effective, ongoing and structured management of the contract management team
- Ongoing Health and Safety reviews across contract portfolio
- Leadership ability and understanding of project management
- Regular reviews with supervisors and engineering staff to ensure full compliance at all times
- Strong communicator across all aspects of the business
- Effective negotiating skills
- Monthly Contract Report – performance of contract portfolio
- Analytical reporting of portfolio contract performance
- Planning and organisation skills
- Strong aptitude for Sales and Marketing techniques
- Regular performance and target reviews of engineering team
- Appraisals of engineering team
- Holding and execution of Disciplinary hearings
- Financial acumen – Full P&L responsibility for your contracts
- Development of new business opportunities
- Support to your line manager
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing a small engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- IT Literate
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information!