Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - London (City / Tower Hill) - Up to £60,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be responsible for a commercial building based in London (Tower Hill). He or she will ensure the day to day running of the landlord contracts, liaising with clients, arranging sub contractors (Hard services/PPM/reactive maintenance etc). In return the company is offering a competitive package paying up to £60,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Effective, ongoing and structured management of the contract management team
- Ongoing Health and Safety reviews across contract portfolio
- Leadership ability and understanding of project management
- Regular reviews with supervisors and engineering staff to ensure full compliance at all times
- Strong communicator across all aspects of the business
- Effective negotiating skills
- Monthly Contract Report – performance of contract portfolio
- Analytical reporting of portfolio contract performance
- Planning and organisation skills
- Strong aptitude for Sales and Marketing techniques
- Regular performance and target reviews of engineering team
- Appraisals of engineering team
- Holding and execution of Disciplinary hearings
- Financial acumen – Full P&L responsibility for your contracts
- Development of new business opportunities
- Support to your line manager
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing a small engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- IT Literate
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information!