Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - London Portfolio - Up to £60,000 + package
Are you a Contract Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience covering multiple sites?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Contract Manager within commercial building maintenance. He or she will be responsible for a number of sites across London and will ensure the day to day running of the contract (Hard services/PPM/reactive maintenance). In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £60,000 + package, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & responsibilities
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Responsible for the permit system.
- Attend client meetings
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing large engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!