Contract Manager - FM Service Provider – London- Up to £60,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider as a Contract Manager to work across a multi-site contract based in London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Contract Manager within commercial building maintenance. He or she will be responsible for a small portfolio of sites across London on both an operational and financial basis. In return the company is offering a competitive package paying up to £60,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
(40 hour week)Key duties & responsibilities
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- P&L responsibility
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing a large engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information