Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - New Critical Building - West London / Middlesex - Up to £65,000
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be based in a New Critical Building located in West London / Middlesex. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally working within a critical / high profile building. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers
- Work closely with the Contract Support & Technical team to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Meet with the client to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings when required.
- Provide Weekly Flash reports for each contract to the appropriate client manager/s, where appropriate
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Plan PPM schedules for sites.
- Risk Management.
- Man Management/Team Development.
- Financial Management –Full ownership of P&L, Debt and WIP Disciplinary and Conflict management.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Produce dilapidation reports.
- Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested.
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
- Carry out monthly site reviews.
- Promote H&S culture across the whole team
- Attend operational meetings as required
- Ensure regular communication with the engineering team.
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Previous experience of managing an engineering team.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!