Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - West London - Data Centre - Up to £65,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in West London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be responsible for a critical data centre in West London. He or she will ensure the day to day running of the contract. In return the company is offering a competitive package paying up to £65,000 + package, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Responsible for the permit system.
- Attend client meetings
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- HVAP knowledge experience / Authorised
- Experience of critical plant: HV/LV, UPS systems, HVAC
- Experience working in a data centre (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- Experience of service delivery across critical sites
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!