Contract Manager - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre – Slough- Up to £65,000
Are you a Contract manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a Critical Environment?
Are you from a Strong Technical Background?
Do you have Data Centre Experience?
If yes, then read on...…
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Slough. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be based in critical Data Centre in Slough. The Ideal candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). A current HV Qualification and experience within a Data Centre environment is highly desirable but not essential for this position.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000, further training, overtime and career progression. Working with the maintenance team on site, the successful candidate will be required to carry out maintenance duties to the following.Duties:
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- P&L responsibility
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works
- and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator or update CAFM system.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure Computer Based Maintenance systems, e.g. Maximo, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure the engineering team on site produce required near miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensuring any non-compliance is
- challenged and escalated where necessary.
- Overview the buildings environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
- Ensure Shift Reports are completed to the correct standard.
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Up to £65,000 Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am – 17:00
- 22 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified
- City & Guilds / NVQ - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- HV Qualified (Desirable)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
If you are interested in the position then please send your CV to Ben Joselyn on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com