Engineering Manager - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue chip Building - London (City) - Up to £55,000
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you a Supervisor looking for the next step?
Do you want to work in blue chip building?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as an Engineering Manager within commercial building maintenance. Managing a maintenance team on site you will ensure the day to day running / maintenance for the tenants that work within this building (PPM/reactive maintenance). In return the company is offering a competitive package paying up to £55,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & responsibilities
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Electrically qualified - C&G/NVQ or HNC/ONC
- High Voltage - High desirable
- Experience of service delivery across a high profile commercial / blue chip site
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!