Engineering / Technical Services Manager - FM Service Provider - Commercial & Residential Estate - SW London - Up to £65,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established building services company based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for an Engineering / Technical Services Manager to be based on the Estate of a flagship contract based in SW London. The successful candidate will report directly in the Account / Contract Manager and assist in the day to day running of the contract. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 based on experience/qualifications.Key Duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day maintenance related tasks arising across the development.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed timescales, managing the workload accordingly.
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Work closely with the Contract Support & Technical team to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Meet with the client to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings when required.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage conflicting priorities and prioritise business needs.
- Consistently communicate effectively, in an appropriate manner, whilst building and maintaining positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Maintain and facilitate regular communication with the client
- Ensure regular M&E maintenance is carried out throughout the development. Scheduled maintenance duties include testing fire alarms and emergency lighting, inspecting the plant room and light mechanical and electrical maintenance of infrastructure.
- Complete an annual service involving: Electrical, Heating & Cooling, Hot water / HIU’s, FCU’s, Controls, etc.
- Liaise with and effectively manage sub-contractors for both major systems and plant.
- Complete comprehensive site PPM Reports on a monthly basis.
- Uphold high levels of communication with the client, responding to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service records are recorded accurately, with all relevant information detailed, within the agreed timelines.
- Undertake all reasonable requests in line with this role and the wider business requirements.
- To adhere to all H&S legislation in place when carrying out any duty in line with this role.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Account Manager
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support & Training
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Ability to build positive relationships with the clients
- Communicates using appropriate styles, methods and timings
- Demonstrates resourcefulness when acquiring additional professional expertise.
- Ability to clearly communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment
- Experience of service delivery in high profile sites
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information