Facilities Manager - Facilities Management - (Hard & Soft Services) - Iași, Romania - Up to 150,000 Romanian Leu
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in Iași, Romania
. CBW are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to cover a number of commercial / blue chip offices in Iași, Romania
. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in facilities management and will oversee / manage the day to day operations across several sites. In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to 150,000 based on experience, further training and career progression.Package
Key duties & Responsibilities
- 110,000-150,000 Romanian Leu Basic Package
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Expensed Travel
- Private Healthcare
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Manage finances, budgets, invoices etc
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the contracts
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction
- Attend client meetings
- Full job description available upon request
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher - Highly desirable
- Previous experience of managing TFM contracts (Hard & Soft Services)
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be willing to travel to other countries
- Service charge or leasing experience
- Experience working in an FM role covering international sites
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more Information!