Facilities Manager - Hard & Soft Services - FM Service Provider - Hereford & Ledbury - Up to 50k
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Hereford & Ledbury. CBW are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager who will have overall responsibility for service delivery across two client sites, including Cleaning, Catering, Security, Helpdesk, Engineering (M&E), and the overall customer experience. They should understand the overall strategy for the Account and support the Account Director in planning and execution to deliver growth and profitability. This is a temporary role and it would be for an 8 week period initially, however there may be a requirement to extend this contract and should you perform well, then you could be considered/offered the permanent position on site which pays circa £50,000Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Line Manage the facilities teams on site including Hard FM, Security, Cleaning and Catering as well as specialist subcontractors, ensuring that the team fully understand their roles, standards and processes
- Ensure that the site operations are fully up to date and compliant with all Health and
- Safety legislation and Statutory Compliance and to drive a positive, health and safety culture within the team
- Ensure that Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work are in place and available for all aspects of the service delivery
- Control financial commitment within the limits set by the Account Director and Commercial Manager
- Maintain effective lines of communication amongst the team and with the client stakeholders
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with the key client stakeholders
- Strong Health and Safety focus. (Holding IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum)
- Excellent Financial / P&L understanding
- Enhanced Customer and Client focus
- Facilities Management, ideally in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Strong Supplier management experience, especially of managing suppliers in a similar type of environment.
- Evidence of managing performance and identifying improvements through the use of management data.
- Demonstrates experience of co-coordinating and supervising M&E and/or Soft services and full awareness of H&S issues
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information