Bexley, UK - Facilities Manager –South East London & Kent - Up to £43,000 per annum
Facilities Manager – South East London & Kent - Up to £43,000 per annum Apply Now
A brilliant opportunity to work in house for an established company has arisen. My client is looking for an established Facilities Manager to be based across a portfolio of estates based across South East London and parts of Kent.
The successful candidate will have experience in a role as a Facilities Manager with experience of managing day to day operation of sites and tasks to ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
You will have experience of service standards and how to delivery first class customer satisfaction and set up and deliver service level agreements, coupled with the ability to line manage staff members.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to prepare clear and accurate reports. You will have the ability to prepare tender documentation, manage budgets and meet financial targets and ability to analyse, solve problems and implement change
In return the company are offering an excellent package with lots of benefits, overtime and the chance to work at this unique site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· To manage designated service contracts within the Group
· Procurement of goods and services achieving the best value for money
· To manage the procurement procedures and prepare tender documentation in line with Financial Regulations
· To manage and monitor the Maintenance and Estate Assistants Service Desk ensuring that jobs are completed within the SLA and customer experience across the Group
· To assist the Head of Estates in the specification and monitoring of the purchasing of materials for all building projects
· To Line Manage the Service Desk, Estate Assistants and Maintenance on the estate
· To provide support to and deputise for the Head of Estates in their absence
· To lead on Environmental Management and the ISO 14001 Accreditation for the Group
· Manage contractors ensuring a high standard of work achieved across all Estates
· Project Manage, supervise and co-ordinate the work of contractors
· Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
· Check that agreed work by staff and contractors have been completed satisfactorily and follow up on defects
· To maintain statutory compliance within a minimum level of 95% at all times for the Group
· Manage/monitor the Maintenance Budget
· To prepare Capital Bids and Project quotations
· To assist and support the Head of Estates in the monitoring and delivery of a range of building works and projects, ensuring works are completed to specification and on budget, timescales are met and up-to-date records and drawings are maintained.
· Projects to be completed on time and within the set budget.
Salary & Benefits
· £43,000 per annum
· Monday to Friday (37 hour week)
· 27 Days Holiday
· Excellent Pension Scheme
· Access to onsite Gym
· Discounted High Street Retail Vouchers – Restaurants & Stores
· Free onsite parking
· Cycle to work/ bike loan scheme and annual season ticket loan
· Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications - C&G / NVQ Level 2&3 – Essential
· level 3 Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
· You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload#
· Previous Experience in a position working as a Maintenance / Engineering Manager
· Enhanced DBS
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Ben Joselyn on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.