Facilities / Property Manager - Leading Managing Agent - London (City) - £45,000 to £50,000
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Facilities management agent based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Facilities / Property Manager to be based in a blue chip commercial building located a short walk from Liverpool Street station. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying between £45,000 to £50,000 based on experience, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Requirements
- Ensure compliance with all current statutory requirements in relation to health, safety and the environment.
- Working closely with the surveyor, prepare, and reconcile good quality service charge budgets which support ongoing enhancement of the quality and value of the portfolio.
- Monitor expenditure, ensuring frugal and sustainable procurement of goods and services.
- Lead in the delivery of capital asset planning, including but not limited to the production and enactment of lifecycle replacement plans and the management of fabric maintenance, with focus on sustainability.
- The planning and implementation of a full schedule of occupier inspections
- Management and development of the property management team, in line with individual requirements, succession planning and industry best practice.
- Manage suppliers to ensure effective, safe and compliant delivery of all property management services.
- Utilising all internal tools and processes, such as supplier measurement programs and contracted KPIs/SLAs.
- Responsibility for driving collaborative working practices with the security team, identifying and implementing best practice in areas of shared responsibility, such as perimeter management, loading bay, lifts, keys and retail.
- Coordinate to implement processes and share information in relation to incidents and emergency response.
- Responsibility for coordinating with all stakeholders to create, communicate and maintain a business continuity management system specific to each building.
- Ensure the appropriate suite of property-specific documentation is in place and updated periodically. Including but not limited to occupier guides and fit-out guide.
- Working with surveyors to produce management reporting on an agreed frequency, for presentation to Landlords and the client
- Ownership of external relationship management in relation to the property, ranging from local authorities, neighbouring properties, to the wider community.
- Responsible for following Landlord and property processes in relation to any insurance claims arising onsite.
- Responsible for following Landlord and property processes, and working closely with surveyors, in relation to any licenses and applications from property occupiers.
- Undertake any other reasonable property management-related duties as required by management or leadership.
- Degree level qualification, and or strong capability and evidence of being in a similar role.
- Conversant with RICS code of practice in commercially property service charge
- Experience running a hard & soft services contract
- NEBOSH (Desirable)
- Continual focus on industry best practice and innovation
- Be able to win the trust and co-operation of key property stakeholders.
- Have a bias for action whilst working within a rigid governance structure.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be able to work autonomously, in multiple locations.
- Have the ability to confidently operate within a fast-paced and complex environment.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information