FM Bid Writer- £40,000 per annum (Negotiable dependant on experience) – Central London / M25
A successful Total FM services company are looking for an established Bid Writer from a Facilities Management background to take full responsibility on multiple contracts & projects throughout the business.
You will be working for a company that's going through a substantial period of growth and takes pride in the level of service it provides for its clients. The contracts are mainly based across London and surrounding areas but the position will allow for flexible working from a local Regus office and therefore the successful applicant doesn’t have to be based in London.
Reporting into the Business Development Manager and working alongside the estimation team, the successful candidate will be managing the bid process and preparing and formal bids for upcoming company tenders.
The position is perfect for an FM Bid Writer looking for the next step in their career.Duties:
Hours of Work, Salary & Benefits:
- PQQ & ITT Tender Submission
- To co-ordinate and produce proposal responses whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win
- implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes
- Co-ordinate with Business Development manager and estimation team with regards to choosing the PQQ’s / ITTS worth applying for
- Build up portfolio of policies, information and responses to help in delivering quality bids
- Collate information on PQQ’s / ITTS submitted, won, lost and evaluate
- Prepare PQQ’s / ITTS and Co-ordinate with Estimating Dept / Construction Department
- to ensure these are prepared within the time constraints.
- Ability to write high quality technical responses for PQQ and ITT submissions
- Well versed in managing the entire bid-process from notification of project through to completion of PQQs, ITTs and interview presentations.
- Attend new business meetings to discuss the upcoming opportunities for the business
- Gather together general information to build up portfolio for presentations and marketing purposes
- Up to £40,000 per annum – Negotiable upon experience
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Auto enrolment pension contribution
- Up to 25 Days Holiday
- Experience bidding with the facilities management sector
- Excellent written communication and design presentation skills, with previous experience of using Adobe InDesign software
- Enjoys building and developing strong relationships to successfully develop their role.
- A natural communicator with excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Able to work under extremes of pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise a busy schedule and workload
- Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and/or external customers/clients.
- Organised with a keen eye for detail.
- ‘Can do’ attitude and solution provider.
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Ben Joselyn
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 07393 832 613 or 0203 583 3099 for more Information